Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 2010 Camping trip

I did a quick video of my latest camping trip.  It got down to about 30 degrees F overnight but my Snugpak Sleeper Lite sleeping bag keep me warm as usual. 

I used my Fenix HP-10 headlamp for the first time and I was really impressed.  It was the first time I had used a headlamp. It was very handy to have a hands free light around camp especially when Liberty the Weimaraner decided to walk across the back of our shelter at 3AM.

The last new item I used was the Aquamira Frontier Pro Water Filter.  It is cheap, small and effective.  Filtered pond water tasted like bottled water.   I like it because you can place it directly in a water source and drink without filling a container.

1 comment:

Kalpesh said...

This article is awesome as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching photo contest